My flowers are finally starting to make their show! I have been trying to fight off the Poison Ivy and Japaneese Beatles. The weeds are making their show as well! It feels like April here. We have had high temps in the 60's and 70's with tons of rain. Today it looks like a beautiful sunny warm day!
I have been trying my hand at growing herbs. I have planted Lemon Verbena, Mint, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Lavender. I would love to try cooking with them but I haven't a clue. As soon as my kitchen is finished I will give it a try.
3 comments:
better late than never!!! I love seeing what you do in your garden...your gardens are always so pretty!!! I have not done herbs in a while...maybe next year!
Your arrangement is wonderful as well as there are no any mistakes. I really enjoyed to watch your collection.
roulette tips
why have you stopped fertilizing your blog???
photography classes San Francisco
Post a Comment